- Smile because you woke up today (around 63,000 didn’t, please don’t forget that we are mortal) and start your day with a positive attitude or short meditation
- Bless and drink water (a small glass of warm and filtered water when you feel thirsty or you think you are hungry and after you go to the toilet). Experts provide the following general daily water intake recommendations:
Women: (7.5–9 glasses);
Men: (11–12.5 glasses);
- Sleep 6-8 hours every night & tape your mouth for the night (go to bed between 10pm-12pm and wake up naturally around 6-7am);
- Exercise (go for 5 minutes brisk walk every day, but if you enjoy the walk after 5 minutes, please continue for another 55 minutes);
- Breathe (first thing in the morning take 5 slow deep breaths in and out, please try to breathe out for twice as long as breathing in. Try MOJO breathing method, which I teach now all my patients);
- Meditate (follow your deep belly breathing in the morning and evening for at least 1 minute);
- Intermittent fasting (try 5 2 diet or 6 1 diet in the beginning and gradually move to one meal a day (OMAD));
- Set a small goal in the beginning (like a glass of warm water with a teaspoon of organic 5% apple cider vinegar every morning) and do it for at least 28 days.
Also, 2 key questions each of us should have a ready answer and heal ourselves:
- If you knew you were going to succeed at whatever you did, what would you do or be?
- If you knew you only had 6 months left to live, what would you do or be?
To book your appointment in Vilnius or London please phone +447727261068 or +37063844194 or click here