- Smile because you woke up today (around 63,000 didn’t) and start your day with a positive attitude;
- Bless and drink water (bless and drink a glass of warm water when you are thirsty or you think you are hungry and after you go to the toilet);
- Sleep 7-8 hours every night & tape your mouth for the night (go to bed between 10pm-12pm and wake up naturally around 6-7am);
- Exercise (go for 5 minutes brisk walk every day, but if you enjoy the walk after 5 minutes, please continue for another 25 minutes);
- Breathe (first thing in the morning take 5 slow deep breaths in and out, please try to breath out for twice as long as breathing in);
- Meditate (follow your deep belly breathing in the morning and evening for at least 1 minute);
- Intermittent fasting (try 5 2 diet or 6 1 diet in the beginning and gradually move to one meal a day (OMAD));
- Set a small goal in beginning (like a glass of warm water with a teaspoon of organic 5% apple cider vinegar every morning) and do it for at least 28 days.
Also, 2 key questions each of us should have a ready answer and heal ourselves:
- If you knew you were going to succeed at whatever you did, what would you do or be?
- If you knew you only had 6 months left to live, what would you do or be?
To book your appointment in Belfast, Dublin or London please phone +447727261068 or +353833272969 or click here